Dear Sir/Madam, My lower last t 8 teeth is broken and I have consulted a dentist and he suggest me to get pulled out that teeth. My question is that is there any side effect of teeth extraction on eyes or on overall health?

No ,There will not be any side effects of the extraction. Not on the overall health, but there can be complications which is very rare .surgical extraction have slight increased chance of complications .100% gurantee cannot be given for any thing .even a small medication that you take for a cold has side effects .as far as post extraction care is concerned. You may have to be a little cautious for a around 4-5 days about the wound that is all take rest for one day after the extraction. The amount of care needed will be told by your dentist depending on the type of extraction ,if it is a surgical one you need to rest for probably 3 days. If your tooth is broken and stays there it may cause pain and infection or even swelling so I suggest you to get it removed. Hope this helps.
Eye sight n tooth extraction have no connection otherwise any surgery may have complications but can be avoided if proper procedure is followed.
No side affects.
Tooth number 8 is wisdom tooth, which is usually not in occlusion and thus extraction is advised when it causes problem. Tooth extraction has no side effects on eyes. Unless the tooth is in very close relationship with the nerve of your lower jaw (your dentist will normally take xrays and subsequent cbct if in doubt, before extraction), normally no complications are expected. Hope this clarifies your doubt.
No here are no side effects of it on other parts. But if not taken good care then it can cause looseness of other teeth.
No there is no side effect of extraction on your eyes or your overall health. It is just a myth. You should go ahead get your teeth removed.
No sideffect on any part of the body.
Good evening if you have a broken wisdom tooth its better to get that removed.or else may lead to furthur infection.
No side effects. Go ahead with the extraction.
No, there are not any side-effects of teeth extraction.