I am having pain in the hewl of my right foot from quite some time. The pain is not subsiding and it increases when I walk barefoot. The pain is higher at the time I wake up but eventually it comes down. It started on a fine day without any accident or unusual things. Before also it happened but was fine after 4 days.

Plantar Fascitis weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. You shall do contrast bath to relieve this pain. Contrast bath is nothing but keeping in one tub hot water (bearable heat) and in another tub cold water Ask your father to apply ice in the painful area which would definitely help to greater extent. If still the pain persists then it is better to keep TENS stimulation at one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics.
Please check your serum uric acid levels. Your symptoms are of hyperuricemia. Hyperuricemia occurs when there’s too much uric acid in your blood. High uric acid levels can lead to several diseases, including a painful type of arthritis called gout. Hyperuricemia diet certain dietary changes may help decrease the level of uric acid in your blood. If your hyperuricemia is tied to gout, dietary changes may lower your risk of gout attack and slow the progression of any joint damage. What to avoid red meats sugary foods and beverages, especially if they contain high-fructose corn syrup. Organ meat, such as liver meat gravies some seafood, such as anchovies, sardines, scallops, and mussels fish, such as tuna, cod, herring, and haddock spinach, peas, and mushrooms beans and lentils oatmeal wheat germ and bran beer and alcoholic beverages yeast supplements treatment non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaid) with allopurinol or febuxostat are drugs of choice, which help prevent gout by reducing the amount of uric acid in your bloodstream. It is advisable to visit your doctor, get the required lab tests done and follow his advice. Keep fit & healthy.