My baby suffering from cystinosis. He suffer from cough, cold, fever last two days. Pls me instructions zrycold.

The development of a medication known as cysteamine (which lowers the levels of cystine in the body) and improvements in kidney transplants have transformed cystinosis from a fatal kidney disorder to a chronic, multisystem disorder with a life expectancy well into adulthood and even beyond 50 years of age. An antihistamine, zyrcold tablet is a medication that can be used for treating allergic symptoms like itching, sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. It is also effective to treat swelling or itching that is caused by hives. The chemical known as histamine is the reason for the allergic symptoms that you suffer from. Being an antihistamine, zyrcold tablet reduces or blocks this chemical in your body, thus reliving you from the symptoms. This medicine can reduce your symptoms, but not prevent it. You can take this medicine in the form of tablets, capsule or syrup. You can take this medicine along with your food or without it.