Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hello doctor's, I am 24 year old business person with I am doing self study and upsc exam preparation. My wife 22 year old. We have in a relationships for past 2 years. But she doesn't cooperate with me in physical relationship. And she also doesn't want to stay with my family. She wants us to live alone separate. But after her told I am living separate but now she don't come with me. My life has been destroyed by her. I am totally going made in this relationship. Nothing is there in relationship. You know may 2017 to till date we had sex only 25 day's. She doesn't give me satisfacción in sex and my sex needs uncompleted. After that I am doing masturbation weakly 4 time with porn watching. But now I have in my life high stress. I can not do studying and any other work. I want to leave her. I mean I am giving divorce to her. I want to live single. Is that better or not. Please give me answer. What will I do. Every day I am going to deeply stress in depression.

You have to discuss openly with her and if she is not ready to live with you, it is good that you divorce and get married to someone who can understand your needs.