Hello sir, I want to undergo a 25 km/4 hr walk next week. So I was practicing walk from last week. Before two days I had a walk for 8 kms. I did not have pain while walking. But after having a rest for 1 hr, I noticed severe pain in my hip region of right leg. It was in the back side of my hip. While I walk I have to bend to my right side so it was painless. I feel pain while standing straight in my both legs or when I bend my body toward my left leg. While sitting/sleeping, I do not have any pain. And o pain in my lower back. Next week I have to go for 25 kms walk. Please help me what the problem is. And whether can I go for walk by taking diclofenac tablet/spray?

Chiropractic adjustment will help. Back Stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch. Core Strengthening
25 km/4 hr walk is a very severe exercise. It will need a lot of practice & stamina. It is not advisable to undertake such a project under cover of medicines.
It seems hamstring pain or could be sciatic nerve irritation you need x ray at least.
Avoid your walk N do some stretching n strengthening exercises