I'm hiv 1 positive got to know last month, i'm having viraday tablet, for next month I took teevir tablet, is it enough to reduce the viral load n to increase the cd4 count, before starting medicine my cd4 count was 512, at present don't know.

With currently available Antiretrovirals and if you are under care if an experienced HIV specialist, you live almost a full live, without events and hospitalizations. Though it's a good combo it is not the best one. To better understand all these and in the interest of a long and healthy life, please take private consult with audio video chat and then I can guide you properly and explain you what is to be done. I ll advise you should come for personal consultation. In fact I had just come to Bangalore and on way to Mysore.
You can change no problem.
its good medicine but you need to monitor your kidney function every 3 months and have review with the treating doctor .with newer hiv medicines you dont need to monitor kidney function frequently.