I am sixty years old. For the past 20 days, I have been taking ayurvedic medicine for gas-related problems. Last Sunday, because of severe heartburn and lack of sleep and appetite, I went to an allopathic doctor in my locality. The medicines he prescribed were Panoda-L, Panoda-40, ADMA gel, AF Overzye, Ducaine, Solapose Plus. However, there has been no relief and I continue to suffer both heartburn, especially in the nights, and from sleeplessness.

You follow this with homeopathic medicines 1. Don't Overeat 2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Curd is good for u. 11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time For more details you can consult me.