Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 33 years old male I am suffered from last 8 years ankolosing spondylitis. Kabhi right hip ki side pain hota hai kabhi left or kabhi kabhi to spine me hote hue neck me bhi hota hai. Abhi me jab pain hota hai to LOROX OD or saaz Ds leta hu. Kabhi pain apne aap khatam ho jata hai. 2- 3mahine tak bhi nahi rehta. Lekin kabhi kabhi fir shuru ho jata hai. Please mujhe suggest kare. Me dard se bahut pareshan ho chuka hun.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear moon Ankylosing spondylitis is an arthritis which involves our spine and pelvis bone in young adults ,you are a signboard case of AS, and on DMRD and pain management .mostly acute the pain subsides with indomethacin and steroids .you should consult a Rheumatologist and think of starting with biological agent which is bit costly and if you can afford definitely you will get relief. But keep on doing certain exercise which will be instructed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.