Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

For the last couple of weeks I have been batting with a very dry, itch and kind of scaly scrotum, although I've tried my best not to itch it, but from itching it its started to bleed a little. I've tried a couple of lotions to no avail.

Wash the groin skin two to three times a day. Keep the groin area dry. Avoid excess groin skin irritation by wearing 100% cotton underwear.
Betnovate GM for la twice day.
Fungal infection or Ring worm. When occurs in groin, called as jock itch. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds. It's mostly circular or round in appearance. May be red or black in colour. Treatment depending on the type and severity. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it. As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment. So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment