Dear Doctor, This for my mother who is a 60 year old lady, I would like to know how to tackle the following on going issues in her daily routine. She appears to be detached from her responsibilities. At times agitated and aggressive for no reason Having trouble for letting go of things which needs to be set aside Excessive talking and uncontrolled talking I lost my dad about a year back Bottom Line :- Low self esteem, Low awareness of environment not being socially conscious. Does not like to walk out of house. Negative thoughts. Dark Circles around eyes Facial Contorted expressions.

Dear user. I can understand. The problem with your mother or the behaior of your mother could be linked to the depression she is going through after your fathers demise. I need to talk to her to know more and to diagnose. We are here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. We will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.
Tvam Olive & Soya Under Eye Cream.