I have pimples on my face and spot of the pimples for the first time. And I had used everything.

I have pimples on my face and spot of the pimples for the...
Squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl to get the juice. Dilute a little amount of water if your skin is sensitive. Using a cotton ball, dab lemon juice over pimple spots. Allow time to dry. Wash the skin with cool water. Repeat this process once in two days to lighten pimple spots.
Home Remedies: Orange Peel Powder. Shutterstock. Coconut Oil. You Will Need. Besan. Shutterstock. Tea Tree Oil. You Will Need. Apple Cider Vinegar. Shutterstock. Aloe Vera. Shutterstock. Baking Soda. You Will Need. Lemon Juice. Shutterstock.
There are couple of things you need to consider while tackling an acne. Its a disorder of oil gland in which oil production is more and its been influenced by hormones and diet. It can be controlled with having salicylic acid containing face wash along with reducing dairy products in diet and oily food. You would want to treat the condition based on its severity. Pictures of affected area would help in understanding the condition and would help you treating better way.