My baby boy 4 months old, he has colic pain almost in the evening and we give him colicaid, and then he feel relaxed and within few minutes he become hungry. Is there way to reduce or completely remove his colic pain? Our pediatrician said it's colic pain, can we identify that it is colic pain or anything else? Colicaid also remove other pain of stomach?

My baby boy 4 months old, he has colic pain almost in the...
Many people who use gripe water to soothe colic, believe the colic is caused by a baby's stomach troubles or gassiness. In theory, these herbs should help ease gas, thus relieving the discomfort that is causing the baby to cry. Gripe water has been around for a long time.
See first you do not use gripe water. It contains alcohol. And the evening colic is a quite normal in newborns. Do not worry about it. you can use colic aid. you cannot completely remove his colic pain. It will decrease as the baby grows.