Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

S.G.P.T (ALT) is 251 and S.G.O.T (AST) is 57 and other test of blood is good and also plate late is above 1.51 but regular pain in head from last 4 days. So Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Headaches are something we all experience. If your headache symptoms are severe enough, your primary care doctor may refer you to a neurologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.