My hair. Drs I have a problem with my hair I cut my hair but after a while it's not came longer it's so missy. What can I take! Or eat to have long healthy hair.

1.Vitamin for hair loss.(A, B and C) 2.Enrich diet with protein. 3.Scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4.Avoid brushing wet hair. 5.Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. 6.Keep yourself hydrated. 7.Rub green tea into your hair. 8.Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 9.Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 10.Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 11.Be wary of chemical processing. 12.Drink water to hydrate your body. 13.U need proper constitutional med to get permanent relief. Ask for consultation so that I can help you better. Homoeopathy can help you in this case. It not only check hair fall but also boost up hair growth. Please book online consultation to start the treatment.
Always have a balanced diet containing good amount of vegetables. Take any hair vitamins supplements daily for three days. Clean your hair regularly.