Homeopathy Medicine for Sinusitis, currently I am taking homeopathy from Delhi government Hospital it improving my condition but my nose irritate whole day and doctor refuse to not to take liquid drop for nose, Problem is about more than a year old, about 6 months earlier I thought its all removed by English medicine as I uses allegra 120 and azewoke 500 mg, but again it is started so now I started using homeopathy. Please consult better homeopathy medicine.

Hello lybrate-user, kindly have some patience with the treatment. As you mentioned you have taken allopathic medicines 6 months ago, their side effect also has to be removed. If you want permanent resolution of your condition, just trust your doctor and take all precautions and medicines as advised. Although, you can apply some almond oil or mustard oil in your nose but only after discussing with your doctor. You will be relieved soon.
Do saline gargles daily. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC.