Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Gupta
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Richa GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Richa Gupta to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Richa Gupta to be knowledgeable. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Richa Gupta to be very helpful. Thanks madam
Dr. Richa Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Dr. Richa Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou mam....
My age is 26 height is 5'6" and my weight is 50 kg give me please some tips to my weight gain And have also pimples and oily skin problem Please give me tips.
Psoriasis and Lichen Planus are both autoimmune diseases. These occur when the body’s immune system accidentally attacks healthy cells of the skin. Both the diseases are chronic and inflammatory medical conditions that manifest themselves on your skin, nails, hair, scalp and mucous membranes. Neither psoriasis nor lichen planus is contagious.
How do you know that you have Psoriasis and Lichen Planus?
Psoriasis is a genetic condition. Change in the environment can trigger psoriasis. One must look out for the following symptoms of psoriasis-
• Swathes of unnatural skin on your body
• Small blotches or large patches on the skin
• Pus-filled blisters
On the other hand, the symptoms of Lichen planus usually show up on the skin of the body, genitals or in the mouth. A person with this condition may encounter-
• Severe itching
• Rounded, purple, hardened bumps on the skin
If someone in your family has psoriasis, you could contract lichen planus. A clinical test of the lesions formed on your skin can reveal if you have psoriasis or lichen planus.
How homoeopathy approach the treatment of Psoriasis and Lichen Planus?
Homoeopathy is an eighteenth-century medical science that treats ailments with small doses of natural substances, which in larger doses cause the ailment. Homoeopathy believes that the body has the capacity to heal itself.
• The root cause of psoriasis and lichen planus lies in defects in the autoimmune system. Homoeopathy goes to the source of the problem and tries to rectify the defect. It aims at changing the autoimmune system so that it stops attacking its own cells. This kind of remedy is long-term.
• Before curing the symptoms of psoriasis and lichen planus, homoeopathy attempts to improve a person’s general health in the belief that only a healthy constitution can cure a disease.
• Homoeopathy identifies the reason that leads to the breakout of psoriasis. Another way that homoeopathy can decide which medication is ideal is the location and colour of the eruptions or abnormal skin and under what circumstances the condition is aggravated or allayed.
Many people grow disappointed with conventional medication as the symptoms of psoriasis and lichen planus keep recurring. The efficacy of homoeopathic treatment of psoriasis and lichen planus has been proved scientifically. Moreover, homoeopathic medicines have no side effects. If you feel that homoeopathy is the way to go, then contact a homoeopathic physician as soon as possible.