I am 26 years old female and married, I have very less weight of 38 and I have arthritis also and have a weakness problem, and pain into my legs lot,

I am 26 years old female and married, I have very less we...
Firstly weight gain is majorly dependent on your metabolism and genetics play a definite role too. You have to be patient and give your body time to gain a healthy body weight especially also since you have arthritis. Eat meals at frequent intervals. Eat a mid meal between each main meal. Avoid junk foods. Include dairy, sprouts, fruits vegetables in your meals. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Exercise at least thrice a week whatever is possible and comfortable. Even if you were to take medicines or supplements. They will not work in isolation. You have to have a and nutrient dense meal. It is very possible that you are not eating the right foods at the right time. Also just eating two or three very heavy meals is not going to help much. You have to balance out your intake to manage stamina and energy levels.
Dear weight gain depends on many factors such as genetic factor, previous history, hormonal imbalance lifestyle, food choices & many more. I would suggest you to keep check on your food habits & try to be in positive energy balance under the supervision of diet expert.