My acidity problem started around jan 2013. Initially, I would feel too full or have slight burning sensation in the stomach after a heavy/spicy meal, which would further lead to a feeling of anxiety in the chest in the middle of the night. Hot/luke warm water and a quick bite of banana brought instant relief. A few months later, this became a more frequent phenomenon (twice a week) to feel heavy and experience burning sensation. In sep 2013, after a visit to a general physician, I was prescribed pantascot 50mg in case of severe burning. I took this medicine only in worst case scenarios. There was slight improvement. Apr 2014, after experiencing the symptoms for over a month - a visit to the general physician, I was prescribed digene syrup (between meals) and pantascot 50mg (empty stomach) for 30 days. This course brought significant changes and I felt quite comfortable for a good long time. Sep 2014, the burning sensation & chest anxiety recouped once again. Another visit to general physician, I was asked to repeat the same course of digene and pantascot. Additionally, a full body checkup was performed (blood profile, thyroid, sugar etc.). All reports were normal while there was asymptomatic diagnosis of thyroid. Doctor advised a retest of thyroid in 3-6 months as the test results weren't alarming. Another thyroid test in mar 2015 revealed nothing significant. The burning sensation slowly started increasing in apr 2015. Whether there was too much gap between meals or heavy meals, in both instances chest anxiety was experienced with a feeling of panting/lack of air (experiencing tightness of clothes). Since apr 2015, pantascot became a regular dose to lead a peaceful day. Due to increasingly frequent chest anxiety and no significant results of pantascot, endoscopy was performed in aug 2015. Test report: duodenum shows diffuse erythema endoscopic impression- duodenitis - acidic peptic disease, no ulcer. Medicines prescribed: before meals - omeprazole 20 mg (45 days) twice a day after meals - tinidazol 500 mg + ulcer od 500 mg (14days) but after the medicines were over I am back to square one. I do understand that homeopathy has the best solution for this and hence request you to please revert.

You have acid peptic disease with non ulcer dyspepsia. You may get relief with Ganaton total tablet or Rabifast XL tablet . Consult gastro enterologist with endoscopy report