Yes, you can do all these exercises. Just do not do empty stomach. Take any seasonal fruit 15-20 mins before starting exercises. And take a banana n whey protein within 10 mins of finishing your exercises.
No, your information is not correct. This medicine is for peptic ulcer disease. Heligo 500 mg/250 mg/30 mg kit is a combination of three medicines: tinidazole, clarithromycin and lansoprazole. Tinidazole is an antibiotic which kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging their dna. Clarithromycin is also an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions. Together, they treat your infection effectively. Lansoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (ppi) which reduces the amount of acid in the stomach and prevents acid-related indigestion and ulcers.
it may give you instant relief
for permanent cure please follow herbal medicine mentioned below
sootshekhar ras 1 tablet twice a day
pittari avleh 10 gm twice a day
relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
No, It's not dangerous. What are the symptoms that he is having? 1. Do saline gargles.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is a temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat.
How many times did you vomit blood. Is it only blood or mixed with food. Did it happen empty stomach. Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. You should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If Punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.For more details, you can consult me.
Avoid this because its not complete cure better to follow herbal combinations mentioned below
sootshekhar ras 125 miligrams twice a day
pittari avleh 10 gram twice a day
relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
avoid oily and spicy food.
Avoid spicy things as they may increase pain.
But diet will not give much relief.
As it is not because of the food.
It is because if altered environment of internal organs.
Take proper homoeopathic treatment.
You can consult me at Lybrate.
Till then take .kali bich 30.