I need to place a tooth While placing tooth by bridge method. The near toots needed trimming and root canal? Both needed? Yy spoiling the the other 2 tooth by root canal method.

I need to place a tooth While placing tooth by bridge met...
Go for implant.
No to place a bridge there is no need for RCT on the other 2 teeth, unless they are badly decayed and have infection. Best option is to get dental implants, no need to touch the adjacent healthy teeth.
Hi. Yes both trimming and root canal treatment required because if a Crown is given without a root canal it can cause problems in future.
Thought it's not compulsory to do the tooth canal for the adjacent teeth but it's better. Tell your doctor that you don't want root canal. It can be done later if the need arises.
At some cases, root canal is indicated for the adjacent tooth in case of a bridge. It will help you to reduce accidental pain arising during the trimming of the adjacent tooth while going for a bridge.
Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.