Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rinku JainYour feedback matters!
SIR I HAD ORAL SEX 1 YEAR 2 MONTHS AGO ND WITH A GIRL WHOM I DO not KNOW ND EVER SINCE I HAD HEALTH issues I had a very Bad Flu for 2 months and following Mouth ulcers, Gum bleeding, skin rashes, loss of energy, Stomach issues, Increased stomach mass. I took an hiv test after 2 months which was negative nd after 3 months my cbc tests were very clear and After starting work for a while again I had sore throat always and last month after an years time I Took Stds test which was all negative. During this one year Time I never had a viral. But again I got sick with viral and cough and also facing Erectile dysfunctions and my penis size has shrinked and I m not getting erections which I used to get earlier. please HELP ME OUT.
I need to ask you how to gain weight. I have tried taking banana shakes but that does not do much and instead makes my throat ache. I really need to put on some weight. Is Nutrigain or opting for a gym a good option. Let me know a proper diet chart. I also need to increase my breast size along with this. I am right now weighing 47 KGS with 5'3" height. Please suggest.
I can not feel any taste. I eat lots of chilly and spicy food but I can not feel any of those taste and all I feel is the the taste of lemon. I only feel the sour taste and a bit of sweet taste that's all. Whats wrong with me?
Sir two of my front teeth are yellow they are so much polished such that they may break if further polished but yellow on teeth is not removed so what should I do now sir?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.