Hi, I am 28 years old woman my thyroid report normal but my throat looking big I test my throat infection report also normal is it any problem in my throat.

Hi, I am 28 years old woman my thyroid report normal but ...
Hello lybrate-user, no need to worry when your blood reports are normal. This may be the fat deposit which is bothering you. Just relax and keep watch on your diet. Take low fat diet, more nutritious and roughage food. Can also do some neck exercises.
Can you please get an Ultrasound Neck in a Radiology dept near your place and then message us the test report to see if there is anything to be worried about.
Lybrate-userji, Thanks for the query. It is difficult to give any opinion by just reading your information. There is need to examine the throat, particularly the area where thyroid gland is situated, below the cricoid cartilage. It would have been better if you had mentioned the test results. Another thing if if you feel the portion of the neck has become a bit big, better to get it checked form a physician. Also please get ani TPO antibodies tested. Thanks.