I have receding gums, swollen gums and every morning when I wake up, my mouth is filled with saliva and blood. Whats the solution to piorreah?

Consult your dentist for Oral Prophylaxis and then maintain your oral hygiene by brushing twice daily (ask the correct technique from your doctor) and use of chlorhexidine based non alcoholic mouthwash with proper dilution or as recommended by your doctor. Treatment of receding gums will be based on the extent of recession.
Due to poor oral hygiene. Increase vitamin c intake Go for scaling and polishing.
Consult a dentist get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
The reason of bleeding gums is accumulation of food in the teeth and gums, see a dentist and get scaling done and your problem shall be solved.
You may use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days .if there is tartar /deposit on teeth kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Gum infection is the most common cause for the bleeding gums, get scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Brush twice daily.