I have a tooth decay and I have got cement treatment one year before but again it started paining please give me a advice.

Hi. Get an X-ray done for the tooth. The dentist will see and decide its treatment plan. Most probably this tooth of yours will go for Root canal treatment.
Tooth might have caught caries underlying the cement. Get x ray done and then if required Root canal tt.
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap/crown. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Get a X Ray done for that particular tooth and based on that your dentist can advice you best. Either to save the tooth or it need to be removed.
You may need root canal treatment if the cavity filled was deep .. or may take tab keterol dt for pain ..or may get an x-ray done to understand situation inside .
Just tooth filling is never a solution... You should also take treatment to stop the caries... You can consult me at lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.
Go for xray of your teeth.