Hai sir, two days back my father had an chest pain that was severe throbbing type of pain, later we took him to govt medical college, doctors took care of him they checked Ecg and they reported back as my dad is having many alterations in his ecg, and take him immediately as possible to any private hospital. They gave the diagnosis as ischemic heart disease. Then when we reached the private hospital the doctors said in emergency medicine that he had an heart attack, so he need to go for either angioplasty or the injection tech for removal of block, so is said to proceed with angioplasty now the hospital whole charge came around 1,65,000/- .i had an doubt regarding the treatment whether my choice of treatment was right at that time or I should have transferred him to cheaper hospitals? Please reply sir your answer is really important for us.

Angioplasty is a life saving treatment if done immediately in heart attack which has ST line rise in ECG. Angioplasty is more effective than injections for this condition. Please post ECG for final opinion.