Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old and I am having serious trouble of runny nose along with continuous sneezing. It is due to allergic reactions in my body. I use Cetirizine to get relief from it but it helps only on temporary basis. I want to get rid of this runny nose and sneezes. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
You can use homeopathy medicines which will increase your immunity level and it will be completely cured by our medicines so you can consult a homeopathy Dr. near you or you can consult online for treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Get cbc esr aec total ige xray pns view.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.