Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old ,i have cold and cough from 1 year and I consult to many doctors but nothing happen .so what can I do for this. Doctors say I am suffering from dust allergy but what should I do for this.

1 Doctor Answered
If you are allergic, it needs to be documented and properly assessed. Repeated cold and cough, bouts of sneezes, running nose and generalised fatigue are commonly associated with it. You should better go to a pulmonologist and allergologist for detailed examination.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.