Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son aged 13 years is suffering myopathy since past 5 years. He is having waste of muscle. Any lead for treatment or control will be appreciated and thanked by my whole family.

2 Doctors Answered
U should try doing proper constitutional homoeopathic treatment which can help this
Gym activity – to improve muscle tone You need to improve the tone of the muscles in a rhythmical manner. If you do that with proper diet restriction nothing will happen to you. Body pain is there after gym activity due to tiredness and you need to consume good protein and iron diet in your body which will help you to break the fatigue and body pain. You have to reduce the weight by walking minimum 3-4 kms per day. Slowly reduce the weight and slowly avoid adding salt in the diet which will help you to prevent water retention in the body. Excess salt in general leads to water retention in the body which might be the reason for you legs to pain as the leg will automatically become oedematous. You have to take good diet along with rhythmical gym activity which will help you to have six pack in a month or 3 months.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.