I am a 20 year old girl. I am suffering from hair fall problem. I tried many shampoo like tresseme, loreal and indulekha. But my hair is so skinny. The doctor suggested me Triclenz shampoo and cap keraglo eva tab. Can I use it? Is it really will be beneficial for me?

Dear lybrate-user, Shampoo is not a medical product. Changing shampoo will never help you to stop HAIR LOSS. Shampoos are prepared to wash your hair and removal of oils, dirt, dandruff, environmental pollutants and other contaminant particles from your scalp. However most people blame the shampoo when they notice hair loss or thinning. Did you check your Hemoglobin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 and Thyroid recently? If not then first check it. Sometimes PCOD also causes hair loss in young females.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.