Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old male my sgpt is 172 and sgot 52 what to do is this a serious concern how will I reduce sgpt and sgot.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned elevated increase of SGOT and SGPT level can be due to Liver disease and to know exact cause you can do an ultrasound-guided liver biopsy and follow lifestyle modifications like this - 1)Choose a healthy plant-based diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats. 2)Try to maintain a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, reduce the number of calories you eat each day and get more exercise. If you have a healthy weight, work to maintain it by choosing a healthy diet and exercising. 3)Do exercise most days of the week. Hope that helps
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.