Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Back in 2013 I lost my elder brother due to cardiac arrest and in 2016 my father due to cancer. They we're there to support me and understand my feelings. After 2013 incident I started to lost my interest in all these daily activities. I don't like to any public places not even my college. I feel like I don't with them anymore. Now I just prefer to stay room that too locked. I'm not that child anymore that I family my wants to be. I don't feel anything like I don't care about anyone just anger and rage are part of me now. Sometimes I like to feel pain so I started to punch on wall so hard that my knuckles hurt for more than a week when I move my hand. I thought cutting myself but I don't have the courage to do it. I want to get over it, and live a normal life like hangout with my friends have gun. Please guide me what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You are having classical symptoms of depression, consult a psychiatrist and seek remedy. Most likely you will change for better. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.