Burning sensations in my feet and feel tired, when diagnosed for PP SUGAR level, it was 158, my weight is 93 kg. Please help me, I have gas problem and BPH.

Go for vitamin B12 test.
Hi sir This is Burned feet syndrome. Many of the medicines have to be tried. You don't have Diabetes till today. But seeing your wt you may have this at any time. Go for Vit B12 levels.
Talk to your doctor and also do a detailed report - fasting sugar, PP and HbA1c, along with other tests like CBC, ESR, urine routine, TSH, lipid profile etc. Let the doctor examine you physically and correlate with the report findings. Focus on reducing the weight in a systematic way (introduce mild exercise initially and later increase the intensity and duration of the exercise ). Eat only healthy food (more of natural and organic food) and avoid outside food (processed/packaged food and beverages etc ). Learn yoga from an expert to obtain good response from the body. Read about healthy lifestyle changes from the internet and adapt those good habits with determination. You can also update all the findings (including the doctor's opinion) after some time. You can add Homeopathy which is safe and effective. You can contact me for further details regarding Homeopathic treatment.