I have been going through a lot of stress and depression since past 4 years. I don't know my mom used to hit me a lot before because I used to back answer them. I have stopped sharing things with my parents. I have developed a lot of anger and I don't talk properly to them often. Neither they do talk to me properly. They don't understand me I feel. I have to work hard always on explaining my point but still could not convince them. I have developed so many trust issues with them even when they are good to me. I have no friends and no family support. What do I do? I am scared of sharing with my parents anything because they would taunt me and won't even try to understand and if I back answer I would be hit .i don't know what to do .All I do is keep crying and fall asleep. I have no close person to talk to or make my parents understand. What should I do?

I have been going through a lot of stress and depression ...
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. I can understand your suitation. It's basically a understanding and expectations gaps between you and parents that's causing all such troubles. Be positive. First you need a source to ventilate your feelings, emotions and concerns to relieve your mind. You may need a relationship counseling to do this and slowly overcome this problem by understanding and following few stress management techniques. Happy to help you in handling this issue. Feel free to reach me online through Lybrate app for further detailed evaluation.
nat mur 30x 4pills 2times daily for 8days and revert back for further treatment