Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

For mild concentric lvh in 2decho. Whom should I consult? Please suggest me a doctor. thanking you.

1 Doctor Answered
If you have hypertension, or take treatment for hypertension, meet a physician and keep BP under control. If mild hypertrophy is without hypertension, meet a mild cardiologist. Avoid meeting a severe cardiologist for mild hypertrophy.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.