Sir. I have gum pain with shallow or teeth cavity, what can I do. Please tell me home remedy.

your late or home remedy consult a dentist if required get rct or extraction done better early as problem may increase.
Kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Kindly get the caries removed and get the cavity filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Thanks for the query There is nothing called as home remedy once tooth has a cavity, it has to be cleaned and filled with restorative material by your dentist. For pain you can take any painkiller which suits you or you can do warm saline gargles.
Dear Lybrate user .cavities can be avoided by regular tooth brushing and using mouthwashes. If you alredy hv cavity in your teeth den get d cement filling done in dos teeth.
Do gum massage with gum paint. Visit your dental surgeon soon.
Firstly stop using toothpicks (if using). Use gum paint for massaging your gums. Visit your dentist for a scaling and polishing.
You can take tab keterol dt for pain. Rest you can visit dentist for a checkup.
U can use mouthwashes 3 times in a day or toothpaste having mint. But for permanent solution, Visit Dentist. Hope you get your answer.
Gum infection is the most common cause for the bleeding gums, get her scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Brush twice daily.
Get the cavity filled up by a dentist.