Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am suffering pain too much in lower body mostly in legs joint. I am pregnant from last 2 months 15 days around and also doing vomit 2 times in day or more than. So I am feeling very week. Please prescribed me I humble request to doctors. I have lots of expectations and hope to Lybrate doctors but no one ready to help me.

It's normal in pregnancy because of hormonal changes your body becomes weak and vomiting us also there. Some people suffer for nine months but some for first three months. Take ginger water in morning. Eat healthy diet with short interval if about two to three hours. Drink lot of water, liquids and juices. Take proper rest but do some walking and exercises also especially antenatal exercises for hip and lower limbs. At night put one pillow below your legs and also between your legs while side turn lying. For details please cosult privately to me.
Cogrtulations you are pregnant. These symptoms are called MORNING SICKNESS. Kindly do not take medicine. Consult a lady doctor.