My wife is suffering from headache for last 25 years. I got CT scan but clear. Neurologist says it is migraine. Her weight is increasing. 72 kg. She cannot bear sharp light, air, little mental tension etc. What should I do?

Hi it is typical characteristic features of migraine. Other symptoms like she can't bear loud sounds suddenly she will get anger and sometimes she wants to be alone etc Homoeopathically we have good medicine to cure. After starting of treatment with in 3 months you can see some changes and with in 1 year she will be alright. If you want my appointment please message me in private.
Get BP and eye sight checked, x ray PNS, thyroid hormones T3 T4 Tsh 1.Sleep.Go to bed and get up about the same times every day, 3. Eat regular meals. 4. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration 5. Relax – listen soothing music. Walk for 5 mts 6.avoid .stress, 7. .avoid strong stimuli like loud noises, and smell of food 8. Keep your routine fixed and regular Medicine can not be advised for open question, for medicine contact on private chat.
Get her thyroid checked.