Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Doctor mujhe lgta hai mujhe koi thik Ni kr skta h koi b Ni aur ha sochti bhut hi hun mughe lgta h mere mind p mera control Ni h thoda b bs thoughts aate h ki m pagl hu mere mind m negative thoughts zada aate h, JB b sochti hu ki m thi hu kch Ni hoga mughe usi time dusra thought aajata h ki me pagl hu mere mind p mera cntrl Ni h aur meri tbiyat sch m khrab h mere mind p thoughts p mera control Ni h, sir phir right hand side ki made khichati h uspe pressure padhta h aur vese b bhhut sochne tension Lene se 2 din continue sochme se dukh hi rha h aur Dr. alag itna lgta h 1 years se ki ab heart side dukhta h zada heartbeat tez aur ese lgta h sad lend m problem ho rhi h Jb Dr. Ni lgta to ek ,2 din me hi thk lgta h phir bt Dr. chahlu to ese hi zada Pai. Chalu ho jata h upr se aur b Dr. h kch kch to zada Dr. hota h but main ye sir wala 1 year se dukhna h aur abj 2,3 din se mind p control Ni h mera aur Kano m aaj suu. Krti hui aawaz.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybarte User, You need to see a psychiatrist as you maybe suffering from schizophrenia or psychotic depression or related disorders. I cannot comment further till I have more detailed info, but you need to consult a psychiatrist at the earliest.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.