I am tensed at little things. During my exam days I am so tensed and then I forgot my chapters and then I start fear. Sometimes I feel depressed. And then I can not handle my situations. I can understand what is going wrong but I can not take actions. I want to live happy and tension free so that I can do my study in better way and also tension free during my exam days How can I do?

I am tensed at little things. During my exam days I am so...
Dear lybrate-user, you are already at positive side of life after all this things you ao much stress and still you are seeking the professional help is a positive attitude towards ownself. That is very important, if you have taken this step then you can also live your life as you wished. You just to improve your attention and focus towards your goals. 1. Set a time bound achievable goals 2. Set your alarm for 15 minutes and study till alarm doesn't ring. 3. Use color codind which not only make your study interesting but also improve your focus. For further you please contact near by counselor or you can opt to chat with counselor as well.