I am 37 years Old Male. I have had hypertriglyceridemia i.e. Very high triglycerides and high cholesterol since past 8 years. I have take Fenolip 145 and Atorlip 10 and now since past few days I was given Lipicard 200. The levels are in control until I take the medicine but as I stop they again increase. I have tried homeopathy medicines but they are not able to control the problem. I want to know if I need to take the medicine lifelong? Is there a permanent cure for this problem in Ayurveda i.e can this be treated by eliminating the root cause?

I am 37 years Old Male. I have had hypertriglyceridemia i...
See as you said whenever you stop the medication ,levels rises again Such kind of conditions needs a tapering dosage of medicines and it must be stopped slowly by decreasing the dose and completly stopping the medication You should change your diet plans with some yoga and physical activities Cut down saturated fats or junks Jog daily And homeopathy is having a good cure for this if case is taken properly with correct medication given Permanant cure is guaranteed in homeopathy with some life style changes and to be followed life longso that it will not reappear Consult us.
Please post your lipid reports off medicines, for definite opinion. Generally, long term medicines for triglycerides are rarely needed.