Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am asking question for my father who is 50+ age and he is suffering from pain in joints and all body parts even touch karne se bhi unhe pain ho rha h.Please suggest some help to relief him.

2 Doctors Answered
He might be suffering from fibromyalgia. Ask him to start gentle stretching exercises and walk for 15-20 min daily also use Hot water fomentation.
Take Homeopathy medicine for best results 1) Rhus Tox 200. 4 pills. 3 times a day for 15 days See the results and contact me for Follow up. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.