What is the solution of pyorrhea. My gums and week become very week due to this. Give me some step to overcome to pyorrhea.

Use Perio aid Mouthwash Bakson Homoeopathy.
There is proper treatment for pyorrhea. Grt your oral prophylaxis (cleaning) done from your dentist also he may advice you some gum paint or mouthwash as needed.
Good morning lybrate-user Thanks for the query As per your words you are suffering from Periodontitis (pyorrhea). The reason for occurrence of Pyorrhea is accumulation of plaque and calculus this is because of improper brushing. If your problem is mild it can be taken care with scaling (professional Cleaning) and proper brushing technique. If it moderate to sever than you have to undergo scaling as well as flap procedure. Visit a Periodontist (Gum specialist) he will help you better. Regards.
Hi first of all visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaning done. Only brushing will not remove deposits. After cleaning follow these steps brush your teeth gently twice a day. Clean each n every surface. Of your teeth. Brush in circular motion. Use mouthwash rinse your mouth with lukewarm salt water after every meal for at least 7 to 10 days. Maintain hygiene.