What are the side effects of gyming and if I do yoga poses incorrectly then how will my body react.

What are the side effects of gyming and if I do yoga pose...
When you left gym then your muscles get start stretching or shining and later it becomes rough look loosing. Yoga is better then gym. But when you start you get muscular pain of severe tiredness for few of week but it's will become normal in early days.
Dear lybrateuser, - Gymming if done properly under a trainer or the correct method is beneficial for the body, only if you overstrain or overwork & technique is not correct then the body faces adverse effects like muscular or joint pain, tiredness, lethargy, muscle or other soft tissue tears, backache due to spinal problem( lifting heavy weights), hernia if the abdominal muscles are weak & suddenly heavy weight is lifted without proper abdominal support, injury to joints, sprains - yoga also is beneficial but if not done properly then can cause soft tissue injury, otherwise following correct technique is very beneficial for the body.
Any incorrect exercise may lead to problem joint as well muscular do under trainer.