Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 yrs old male and I am suffering from maleria fever last 1 months.what can i do

1 Doctor Answered
if you have malaria more than 1 months..sir go for admit in hospital for full not take tab. asprin or ecosprin . take only paracetamol sos.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.