Headache body ache tremors fever with chills
do sponging body with cold water
get blood tested for type of malaria
plenty of water and electrolyte powder if fever sweating antimalarials as per type of malaria.
Paracetamol for fever tepid singing if high fever.
Hello Lybrate user malaria causes high fever with rigors, sweating, vomitings etc.
It is caused by mosquito bites.
Avoid mosquito breeding places like stagnant water etc
keep your surroundings clean use mosquito nets or repellent to avoid mosquito bites.
symptoms of malaria are chills, fever and sweating, usually occurring a few weeks after being bitten.A malaria infection is generally characterized by the following signs and symptoms:
Nausea and vomiting.
Muscle pain and fatigue.
symptoms of malaria are chills, fever and sweating, usually occurring a few weeks after being bitten. People may experience:
Pain areas: in the abdomen or muscles
Whole body: chills, fatigue, fever, night sweats, shivering, or sweating
Gastrointestinal: diarrhoea, nausea, or vomiting
Also common: fast heart rate, headache, mental confusion, or pallor
- Symptoms of malaria can be high fever, shivering, profuse sweating, headache, weakness& sometimes stomachache, nausea & vomiting, in severe cases loss of consciousness and organ failure
- take following preventive measures :
- avoid water logging in drains, puddles, unused tanks, tyres, flower pots, containers
- keep surrounding areas clean & hygienic, do anti mosquito chemical fogging
- wear full sleeve shirt and trousers when moving out, apply mosquito repellent cream on exposed parts especially the limbs
- do mosquito proofing of the house by installing wire mesh on windows & doors, use mosquito repellent coils and mats when in the house, can use a mosquito net when sleeping.