I got swelling in full body. Urine is not properly. I got thyroid problem I taken thyroidinum3x from yesterday.

Take sky Fruit, Cow Urine caps, org wheat Grass Powder, drink 20 ml Virgin Coconut Oil. Do oil pulling with it takes kachnar guggul daily.
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please continue with medication and you will feel better after 2 weeks time. Try to avoid Iron supplements, Cholestyramine, Aluminum hydroxide, which is found in some antacids and Calcium supplements etc which delays absorption of thyroid medications. Some diet suggestions for hypothyroidism include: 1)Take foods high in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids such as leafy green vegetables, salmon, nuts, seeds, and shrimp etc 2)Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. Water and green tea can be sipped on in between meals to prevent dehydration. 3)Iodine rich foods such as seaweed and algae should be eaten regularly. 4)Foods such as broccoli, cauliflower, soy, beans, and spinach can actually slow down the functioning of the thyroid so they should be eaten in small quantities. 5)Avoid artificial sweeteners, caffeine, dairy, and alcohol when on a diet for hypothyroidism. Hope that helps