My gums swell and pain when I Eat Meat that is relatively harder. Brushing my teeth aggravates the condition. Please suggest any remedy.

My gums swell and pain when I Eat Meat that is relatively...
Kindly use hexidine mouthwash after each meal. Kindly use oral B ultra soft brush to brush your teeth.
Get a normal Scaling done for your teeth from a Dentist. Then if it still persists, consult a Periodontist.
Consult a periodontist u may require curettage use Proxa brush
Hello lybrate-user, Well I feel there might be lot of local deposits on teeth like hard cement like deposits If you have not got cleaning done from many months please visit to nearby dentist if possible periodontist (specialist) and get professional cleaning (scaling and root planning) after treatment I'd require they will recall y for further treatments. Since exactly t condition will come to once we see and after first stage of treatment during followup seeing your progress in gums we can decide any further treatment would be required or not Good luck.
Kindly visit nearby dentist you might have some food lodgement problem or else third molar erupting .or a deep cavity in some tooth.
Hi, There are various reasons for bleeding / swollen gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
Need to consult dentist and undergo treatment.
U have weak gums... Better take proper Homoeopathic treatment to make them healthy.. Till then use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava. Take vitamin C supplements. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily..
On examination of your oral cavity then only treatment can be planned. Consult your dental surgeon.
Do root planning
Get a consult from a Periodontist.
Get deep scaling done from a dentist.