Dear sir, I have fissure problem, I am using ranitidine 150 mg, oflomac oz, and soft and ease (lactulose solution) syrup and cream gel form 2 month. In starting it Was fully cured after that I stopped to take dose then problem repeatedly start. Please suggest me best medicine to cure permanently fissure problem.

Only treatment for fissure is to keep your stool consistency soft. You have to modify your diet into high fibre diet and take plenty of water and clear fluids. Laxatives can be used for temporary relief. Better to modify your diet for better results. If it's still not reducing then consult a general surgeon for surgery.
You can take trifla churn 5 gm twice a day. Abhya aristh 10 ml twice a day. Pilex ointment. And you can also Seek a doctor or a well experienced physicians near by you.
Dear lybrate-user please do not worry. You can take only salad ,curd, and abhyaristha 2 tsf with 2tsf water .after taking your dinner. For best qualitative medicine support contact to any topmost doctor including us. Thanks sir.