Hello, I am suffering from mouth smell. What should I do for better smelling of my mouth?

Dear Lybrate user, Odoriferous mouth is a very common problem .Most of the time it happens because of hygiene issues. You have to understand that our mouth is home to millions of bacteria which attack the food particles inside our mouth and cause decay in it leading to foul smell. The trick is to keep your mouth clean by brushing it twice a day especially cleaning the areas between the teeth if you have gap between the teeth or gap between teeth and the gum. The bacteria that get deposited with the food particles here and produce odour. This problem worsens if people sleep with open mouth or they have other disease. Flossing is a good idea. You can use commercially available liquid oral rinse. Do not use paan masala or paan. Avoid any kind of tobacco products. If the smell does not improve please show it to a dentist.
Dear lybrateuser, - maintain oral hygiene for your problem - brush your teeth at least twice a day after meals, morning & especially at night before sleep, clean your tongue especially back of the tongue with a tongue cleaner, floss once a day - have plenty of oral fluids as dryness will produce more odour - chew a sugarless gum to keep mouth moist - avoid eating raw onions, garlic, spicy & junk foods, chocolates, sugary foods, also avoid more than 1-2 cups of tea, coffee per day, have more of fruits, vegetables & whole grains - do regular exercise for proper digestion - get a dental check up done to rule out dental caries, plaque, gap in between teeth where food gets stuck so that remedial measures can be taken.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water