I am a bad listener as astray thoughts prevent me from listening to a talk on some topic. How can I avoid the astray thoughts.

If you want to stay focused during a lecture, take notes or doodle to keep your mind on the material. When working alone you can talk out loud as you work to keep your focus. Creating a detailed schedule of your day with specific times for work can also help you concentrate. If you’re not a morning person, reserve your work time for later in the day and vice versa. Finally, don’t forget to take breaks to refresh your mind. Homoeopathy is excellent in such cases. For medication Consult online in private.
Hello, Its a form of depression, stick upon the natural norms apart from medication. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish your physique and brain to overcome depression. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to prevent constipation improving metabolism. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@Ignatia 30 - 5 drops, thrice. @ Five phos 6x-4 tabs, thrice. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine. Tk, care.